The Taliban continue their rapid advance across Afghanistan. Nine out of thirty-four provincial capitals have fallen to them in recent weeks (ref. 1). Almost two-thirds of the nation is now under their control.
Weeks ago, it was thought that air power gave the Afghan government an advantage over the Taliban. Since then, airfields used by the government such as the one in Kunduz have fallen. On top of that, the Taliban have deliberately sought out US-trained Afghan pilots, even ones in government-controlled areas like Kabul, to execute them while they are off base (ref. 2).
Ever since withdrawing from Afghanistan, America has flown a few B-52s and Spectre gunships out of a US airbase in Qatar to bomb and strafe the Taliban from time to time. But these have not been able to reverse the situation (ref. 3).
There is talk now that Kabul might fall “within weeks” (ref. 4). In Kandahar, Afghanistan’s next largest city, there is fighting street to street.
Ordinary Afghans across the country are fleeing for their lives, moving from one place to another. Forced to leave everything behind, they are angry that they have been abandoned and betrayed by NATO.
Their fears are not unfounded. In recent weeks, the Taliban have executed unarmed government soldiers who have tried to surrender (ref. 5). The Taliban are also going door to door to kidnap women, forcing them, even the underaged, to “marry” the group’s fighters (ref. 6).
US President Joe Biden remains adamant that he has made the correct decision, insisting that the Afghan army is to blame for the worsening situation: “They have got to want to fight.” (ref. 7)
Many veterans of NATO in Afghanistan are appalled by America’s handling of the situation. One British Royal Marine who had lost a leg and an arm in Afghanistan said of Biden, “I saw Biden’s comments and I just thought, D***head. You can’t say fend for yourselves when you know damned f***ing well they can’t. That’s why we were there.” (ref. 8)
Even a former UK army chief General Sir Richard Dannatt has said Mr Biden’s comments were “heartless”.
Here, I should reiterate what I said a few weeks ago about America and the spread of Islamists. This is not a matter of incompetence or naivety or stupidity. Evil is the explanation. America is simply evil. In these last days, America is under the control of Satanists and demons! “Babylon is fallen, is fallen.” (ref. Revelation 18:2, Isaiah 21:9, etc.)
In desperation, the Afghan president has just sacked and replaced Afghanistan’s army chief (ref. 9). Perhaps he thinks a stronger, more competent army chief would do better.
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.Ecclesiastes 9:11-12
The beast with seven heads and ten horns prophesied in the Bible will form. The Greek emperor Alexander the Great conquered Afghanistan. His kingdom was the third beast of Daniel 7, and also the he-goat of Daniel 8. Just as the third beast encompassed the second, so too the fourth beast must encompass the third. This means eventually Afghanistan will be a part of the Islamic State. That is, the Taliban will give bay’ah to the Assyrian, also known as the Antichrist.
It is noteworthy that Al Qaeda fighters have been seen fighting alongside the Taliban. In one recent battle in Helmand, some sixty foreign militants were killed by the government (ref. 10). They were Arabs from Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Yemen, rather than ethnic Pashtun.
It might be a trick that the flag of the Taliban is white, while the flag of the Islamic State is black. Never forget, the Devil is crafty.
And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand…Daniel 8:25
I suppose, eventually, as Islam’s hadith has it, the land of Khorasan will wave black flags.
Another interesting development is that Turkey’s Recep Erdogan has offered to meet with the leadership of the Taliban (ref. 11). Turkey, for sure, will be one of the heads of the beast.
Afghans that want nothing to do with the forthcoming beast must become Christian, or at least renounce Islam, and then evade and wait. On the day of the LORD, the beast with seven heads and ten horns will be defeated, for God is Almighty and Allah is not greater.
Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in day of the LORD’s anger.Zephaniah 2:3
About America, if you are there and you still don’t believe me that America is evil, soon you will see it with your own eyes.
1. ITV (11 August 2021), “Taliban seize three more provincial capitals and key military base from Afghan forces”, itv.com
2. “7 Afghan pilots assassinated off-base”, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCQnskv7OZ4, youtube.com
3. Business Insider (8 August 2021), “US B-52 Bombers, Gunships Sent into Action in Afghanistan in Attempt to Stop Taliban Advance on Key Cities”, military.com
4. “Afghan capital may fall within weeks as Taliban fighters advance across country”, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPVcsj6KfoA, youtube.com
5. Anna Coren et al (14 July 2021), “Taliban fighters execute 22 Afghan commandos as they try to surrender”, cnn.com
6. Jacob Bentley-York (10 August 2021), “Taliban going door-to-door dragging out girls as young as 12 to make them fighters’ sex slaves in terrifying rampage”, thesun-com
7. “US President Biden calls on Afghan leaders to fight for their nation”, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sFzF7jWeLg, youtube.com
8. Jerome Starkey (11 August 2021), “I lost a leg and an arm in Afghanistan… Biden’s a d***head, says war hero Ben McBean”, thesun.co.uk
9. BBC (12 August 2021), “Afghanistan war: Army chief replaced as Taliban seize more cities”, bbc.com
10. Ben Farmer (4 August 2021), “Al-Qaeda joins forces with Taliban in fight against Afghan forces over Helmand’s capital”, nationalpost.com
11. Al Monitor (11 August 2021), “Turkey’s Erdogan says he may meet with Taliban leadership”, al-monitor.com