China is in serious danger.
COVID-19 is now spreading in China faster than ever, killing thousands per day. One estimate puts the figure at 9000 per day (ref. 1). There are reports that hospitals and crematoriums are being overwhelmed (ref. 2).
Millions across China have been infected in the last few weeks (ref. 3, 4). Yet the government is saying everything is under control. State media has been playing down the severity of the outbreak and officials are no longer tallying COVID deaths (ref. 5).
Last month, significant protests against China’s policy of zero COVID provoked the government of Xi Jinping to pivot from its strict anti-COVID measures (ref. 6). All of a sudden, China dropped its rules on isolating the infected, and stopped requiring people to take regular tests. The result has been an explosive surge in COVID-19.
The variant of the virus that is spreading across China is Omicron, which has an R0 (R-nought) of 9, which is about six times higher than the original strain.
Furthermore, just as all this is happening – just as China has abandoned zero-COVID – a new Omicron subvariant has emerged in the USA called XBB 1.5. Apparently, this new version even infects the vaccinated. Virologists are calling it “a hell of a variant” because it is so transmissible (ref. 7). Certainly, the timing of XBB 1.5 cannot be a coincidence.
I have said for a while now that the virus SARS-COV-2 that was first released in Wuhan China in 2019 is an American bioweapon, a WMD of Mystery Babylon. This is not a natural zoonotic virus. Nor is this a result of a laboratory accident: a gain of function research gone wrong. SARS-COV-2 is a CRISPR-ed biological weapon that was deployed on purpose in these last days.
For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.Isaiah 47:10
SARS-COV-2 was first unleashed in China in December 2019, two months after America’s Center for Disease Control “war-gamed” – yes, that was the expression they used – a flu-based pandemic, “Event 201”. It is further telling that Wuhan 武汉 literally means “the military of the Han Chinese”. All this I have mentioned before.
Something new is that last year, when Joe Biden was asked by a reporter about China not being transparent on the origin of the virus, he laughed (ref. 8) and walked away.
It is a godsend that Biden is a bit senile. On this occasion, it seems, Biden forgot the CIA talking point that China is be blamed for somehow starting SARS-COV-2. On this occasion, Biden’s mannerism let slip that nothing can be further from the truth.
Something else. Earlier in 2019, China’s People’s Liberation Army released a promotional video, with the slogan “We will always be here” (ref. 9).
The Chinese 一声到 and 一生到 is a poetic way of saying “One sounds, here” and “Always, here” (ref. 10). Hence the English, “We will always be here”.
SARS-COV-2 is essentially America and the Devil responding to that, saying something to the effect, “Maybe you won’t always be here”.
This virus that spreads exponentially is the sort of bioweapon that could wipe out a 200-million-strong army. It could even bring an entire nation to an end. It is an existential threat.
In the movie No Time To Die (2021), the antagonist is one “Lyutsifer Safin” – Lyutsifer (Люцифер) is Russian for “Lucifer”. Despite his Russian sounding first name – no doubt, Hollywood’s attempt to smear Russia – the character is played by the Arab American actor Rami Malek.
Lyutsifer’s diabolical plan involves a bioweapon that spreads like a virus but only kills specific persons that have a particular DNA. I suppose, this is the Devil’s fantasy.
At stake is not only China but the whole world.
Now, Xi’s abrupt 180 on zero-COVID and everything that has happened to China since got me thinking that a demon might messing with his head.
Maybe, Xi has gone the way of Angela Merkel.
Merkel’s middle name is “Dorothea” which is Greek for “gift of God”. Further, despite Merkel’s Protestant upbringing and her coming of age in East Germany, her speaking fluent Russian, and even her PhD in chemistry, which should have protected her from narcotics and painkillers, Merkel eventually went the other way and started doing her occult double hand sign at every photo opportunity. Besides that, three years ago, while standing at a ceremony next to Ukraine’s Zelensky of all people, Merkel was seen convulsing uncontrollably (ref. 11) like something out of The Exorcist.
Furthermore, Merkel recently confessed that the Minsk agreement made with Russia was always going to be broken. Minsk was always merely a ruse to buy Ukraine time to re-arm (ref. 12).
Returning to Xi Jinping, in September last year, I noticed that Xi started behaving in an unexpected way, expressing “concern” to Vladimir Putin over Russia’s war against Ukraine (ref. 13).
Although Xi Jinping is the president, what matters most about China in these last days is the People’s Liberation Army of China.
You may have noticed that Wang Yi, China’s last foreign minister, recently said something about rapprochement and the need for dialogue with India. Regardless, the PLA continued a combative posture against India in the disputed border areas (ref. 14).
So, I think God will recover Xi Jinping somehow, or else when the time comes, China will “arise”, because China as a nation will never be a “slave”, neither to America and the False Prophet, nor to Islam and the Antichrist.
“Arise! Ye who refuse to be slaves!
With our flesh and blood, let us build our new Great Wall!
The people of China face their greatest peril.
From each one the urgent call for action comes forth.
Arise! Arise! Arise!
We millions with but one heart,
Braving the enemy’s fire, march on!
Braving the enemy’s fire, march on!
March on! March on, on!”
1. Reuters (29 December 2022), “China COVID deaths accelerate to 9,000 a day – UK research firm Airfinity”, reuters.com
2. “Hospital in China overwhelmed with patients after Covid controls eased”, youtube.com/watch?v=2bqnXCPBh3o
3. Bloomberg News (23 December 2022), “China Estimates Covid Surge Is Infecting 37 Million People a Day”, bloomberg.com
4. ABC (4 January 2023), “Shanghai doctor says majority of city’s 25 million residents may have been infected with COVID-19 as China battles Omicron wave”, abc.net.au
5. Selina Wang and Nectar Gan (22 December 2022), “As crematoriums fill up, China shifts how it counts Covid deaths”, cnn.com
6. Joe McDonald (8 December 2022), “China eases anti-COVID measures following protests”, apnews.com
7. Nathan Jeffay (3 January 2023), “A hell of a variant: Ultra fast-spreading strain could shake Israel’s COVID calm”, timesofisrael.com
8. “Infuriating: Biden laughs and walks away from reporters’ question on COVID origins”, youtube.com/watch?v=40kZG3Esh8M
9. “Chinese Military Commercial 2019: We will always be here”, youtube.com/watch?v=JOWRembdPS8
10. CCTV (21 April 2019), 重磅军改微视频：《到》, news.cctv.com
11. “Merkel visibly shaking during ceremony”, youtube.com/watch?v=HHfvJfVzw50
12. Ukrayinska Pravda (10 December 2022), “Putin disappointed by Merkel’s words about Minsk agreements”, news.yahoo.com
13. BBC (15 September 2022), “Putin-Xi talks: Russian leader reveals China’s concern over Ukraine”, bbc.com
14. HT (2 January 2023), “PLA posture on LAC is at odds with Wang Yi’s conciliatory remarks”, hindustantimes.com